Posted by Shea
Father’s Day is this Sunday, June 19th, and it’s the perfect time to let your dad know how SUPER he is. Piggy Bank Parties has even created this amazing set of Super Dad printables, and you can download them for free. All they ask in return is that you “like” them on Facebook.
Don’t have time to make anything for dad, but still want to give him a sweet treat? These free candy bar wrappers from Lauren McKinsey Designs are perfect. Just wrap them around a candy bar, secure with tape, and you’re done.
Hopefully you’ve got enough inspiration now to create a super day for the Super Dad in your life. For more great Father’s Day ideas and printables, be sure to visit some of these great blogs – Tip Junkie, Eighteen25, Living Locurto, How Does She, Shindig Parties To Go, Tatertots and Jello, and Catch My Party. Enjoy!
- Inspiration: Summer BBQ – Hot Dogs (funandthensome.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration: Summer BBQ – Sliders (funandthensome.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration: Summer BBQ – Dessert (funandthensome.wordpress.com)
- Father’s Day Crafts Week: 27 Creative Tips (blogher.com)
- Father’s Day Gift Guide: My Dad, My Hero, by Ethan Long (susanheim.blogspot.com)