Monthly Archives: April 2011
I cannot get this Lil Monsters Party from Jeannette at J. At Your Service out of my mind. From the first moment I saw it, I was hooked. The color scheme makes this party POP!! I love how the orange, turquoise, and lime compliment each other.
The addition of a furry monster photo booth is so creative, and a wonderful idea for taking pictures of all the guests.
Jeannette styled this party perfectly for her little man, and the best part is that it’s so playful and fun instead of scary. Be sure to head over to Jeannette’s site and check out the rest of the party pictures, and she even shares all the vendors she used to help create this fun party.
- Easter Party Spotlight (funandthensome.wordpress.com)
Isn’t this Orange and Green Carrot Easter Party styled by the girls at Pizzazzerie the cutest!? The simple color scheme really creates such a fun and playful atmosphere. And I’m absolutely LOVING the dog with the orange and white polka dot ribbon. He is just too cute for words! Hop (sorry, I couldn’t help myself) over to Pizzazzerie’s website and check out all the great pictures of this beautifully styled table, and you can even pick up some free Easter printables while you’re there. Enjoy!!
Karen Ayars is giving away a fabulous “Life’s a Beach” party setup.
Check out Karen’s blog for your chance to win this entire party, and have it delivered right to your doorstep. Included in this party package is:
* 4 yards of fabric for the backdrop
* 2 star fishes
* 1 fish net
* 2 big “bronze” pieces of decor ( on the back of the table)
* 1 fisher girl
* 1 fisher boy
* 1 picture frame
* 1 cake stand
* 1 cake ( the same as the one in the picture. It’s a fake cake made of a special clay from Brazil)
* 2 smaller “wooden” vases with decorative balls inside
* 1 vintage “manuscript”
* 1 magnifying glass
* 6 white lanterns
* 6 mini clear buckets
* 6 mini vases
* 6 mini chocolate containers
* 6 mini white pails
* 3 white star fishes
* 8 blue “milk bottles”
* the personalization with the letter the winner chooses for the water bottles, the chocolate bars and the mini chocolate containers